Some ways to have an environmentally conscious wedding at Forget-Me-Not Farm:
- Outdoor ceremony sites and reception in our naturally lit arena reduces the use of electrical power. Energy efficient “mood” lighting and solar path lighting can be used in the evening.
- Purchase flowers from our farm and other local sources, ask for organically grown if possible.
- Use ceremony and bridal party flowers to decorate the reception area.
- Work with a photographer who will produce the proofs digitally.
- Set up a car and vanpool or rent van service to and from accommodations and wedding site.